Wine Tasting & Event Terms & Conditions
Please note, ticket purchases for events are under Returns & Exchanges*
1) A 50% deposit will secure your booking.
The remainder of the event to be paid 14 days prior.
2) We request final guest numbers to be confirmed 14 days prior.
This allows us to base the final invoice on confirmed numbers and for the event to be settled 100% prior to the date. (Should you have any last-minute dropouts on the evening, the money you’ve paid for those guests can be used towards a bar tab afterwards, extra food for the evening, or towards wines to take away!)
3) Rescheduling your event: please let us know 7 days prior to the scheduled event, so we can release the space. We can reschedule up to 2 times. If there is a date that you’re interested in, we can check availability. Should you wish to reschedule more than 2 times, then your original deposit will be retained and a new deposit will be requested to secure your event.
4) Should you cancel within 48 hours of the event, all monies will be non-refundable.
5) We can host wine tastings for a minimum of 8 guests. If your guest count decreases below this, we may have to revise the wine tasting & event offering.