What information do we collect?
When you visit our website you may provide us with two types of information:
• Personal information you provide to us on an individual basis during registration
• Website use information collected as you and others browse our website.
We maintain the highest standards of security; however the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. So whilst we will do our best, to protect your information, we cannot ensure the security of your data transmitted to our website.
Any information you submit is sent at your own risk. Once we have received your Information we will use strict procedures and security features to prevent unauthorized access.
How do we use the information that you provide to us?
We and other members of Humble Grape Limited may use your information in the following ways:
• To ensure that content from our website is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer
• To pass your information to other companies working with Humble Grape Limited to supply goods, services or information requested by you and we may pass your information to them for this purpose
• To notify you about changes to our service
in accordance with your authorization at the point of registration
if you have given your consent at the point of registration, to contact you with information about products, services and special offers that you request from us, or that we feel may be of interest to you
• To ask you to participate in one of our customer satisfaction surveys.
• We may pass your information to carefully selected third party organisations only:
• if we buy or sell any business or assets in which case we may disclose your information to the seller or buyer of such business or assets
• If we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data to comply with any legal obligation or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions and other agreements or protect the rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organisations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How do we protect your information?
Email is not recognized as a secure medium of communication. For this reason, we request that you do not send private information to us by email.
Where we store your personal data