You have no items to compare.
Make Humble Grape your first choice for corporate gifts and wine tasting events.
Humble Grape Corporate Wine Events
Humble Grape designs and delivers high-end wine tasting experiences for corporate groups between 10 and 300+ people.
Our aim is to provide clients with a total package, from distinctive wine events and bespoke catering, to individualised instruction by highly trained wine educators. As such, our wine educators provide guests with the benefits of expertise and first-hand experience in all areas of the wine trade, from winemaking and oenology, to wine and food pairing, to wine investing.
Event themes can be highly structured and educational, or relaxed and free-flowing.
Wine options include Humble Grape’s own boutique listings, artisan wines crafted with care and selected for their stunning quality and sheer value for money.
For a deluxe wine experience, a fine and rare wines option is also available, *see below.
Theme Options Include
- Tour de France: A structured selection of top wines ranging from France’s preeminent regions to lesser-known regions and Vin de Pays wines. Client selects regions.
- Team Building: These events are fun and interactive, including blind wines comparisons, quizzes, aroma phials and other team-building activities.
- The Business of Wine: The inside look at the wine trade, including wine investment, value for money ratio and wine tourism.
- Nez du Vin Challenge: Your nose is the most important part of your ‘tasting’ equipment. We challenge you to flex those muscles and identify the mystery wine served and the aroma profile of each bottle.
a) Silver level: £40 per person + £300 fixed cost - tasting staff fee
b) Gold level: £60 per person + £300 fixed cost - tasting staff fee
c) Platinum level: £80 per person + £300 fixed cost - tasting staff fee
d) Fine and rare wine evenings. Price on application*
All prices exclude VAT.
- Simply choose a theme & level. We then select the appropriate wines, design the format, and send you a detailed tasting booklet for guests, plus any other required materials.
- We also assist in detailing logistics such as timings of the event, requirements for glasses, tables etc
- A number of highly sought after venues are available on application.
- Bespoke and creative catering options available through our extensive partner network.
We take pride in valued relationships forged from integrity, good old fashioned know-how, and honesty. This is true of our relationships with wine producers, collaborators and clients alike. Our loyal client base includes investment banks, legal firms, tech and software companies, and hedge funds. Testimonials and references are available upon request.
Terms & Conditions
We require a 50% deposit at the time of booking. The remaining 50% is due 7 days before the event.
As considerable effort is taken to organise and arrange these events, including deposits paid to venues and consultants. Therefore, we regret we cannot refund any payments for tastings cancelled within 7 days of the event.